WESTHOLT's GMA-3500 is a mobile and therefore extremely versatile milling and mixing machine.
GMA-3500 enables the production of high quality feeding stuff regardless of the location.
Features at a glance:
- Mixing computer for 99 different mixes with 99 components each
- Liquid component container
- Solid component container made from VA stainless steel for bagged goods
- Check valve to secure blower
- Filter system with 12 cartridges. Cleaning is done using pneumatic valves
- Vacuum and pressure manometer
- Hammer mill with 72 Widia-fitted hammers with screen frame for
wire sieves in 10 different sizes (380 mm wide / diameter: 800 mm)
- Main drive via 8 v-belts for tractors with 1000er power take-off
- Vertical positive mixer with 400 mm worm gear
- Magnet in inlet system to discharge metal particles
The pulled-type milling and mixing machine GMA-3500 is your reliable and powerful partner for the production of feedstuff.
It mainly stands out due to its flexible use.
Technical data at a glance:
- Mixing container: 3500 kg content with hydraulic motor drive, supported on 4 weighing devices
- Performance: 10 t/h at 150 PS
- Blower performance: 25 m³/min.
- Length/Width/Height: 5,100 mm